Sunday, January 18, 2004

Welcome

Because I have nothing better to do with my time, and partly because none of my other blogs really suit my rambling on about anything, I've set up this one. It aims to keep any reader that finds their way here up to date on what's going on with the one and only Todd Rundgren. It is also going to be where I talk about any other music that's made me sit up or throw up. So let the games begin!

Actually, can I start off with a moan. Patronet: If you have a dial up connection ,don't even bother trying to look at or access Patronet, it will hang so much, that'll it will just fuck you off. Sadly, like many others Todd only really caters for broadband users, which whilst fine in the US doesn't help some of us in Europe who still have phone companies that are very slow in upgrading their exchanges so we can get broadband access. I do have broadband, but I have just tested it out on dial up,as I was including the link and even and if you click on skip to the end, it doesn't. So if you have a dial up modem, try again when you get broadband.

No comments: