Friday, October 26, 2007

Love Junkie

Retroblog ( a personal favourite blog find of 2007) has an interesting interview with Moe Berg, talking about life after The Pursuit of Happiness, life in general, and of course working with Todd. "In terms of a Todd mix tape, I wouldn’t even know what to pick. “Drunken Blue Rooster” would be the first song and “Fade Away” would be the last. In between, it would depend on the day".

What would you put in between? what 10 tracks would fit in between these 2?

Still with Todd, he gets a mention in this interview with Dominique Leone in the san fransisco bay guardian's blog, and in Compuerworld's famous geek list

3 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

If you're just talking about favorite Todd cuts I guess I'd go with:
Fair Warning
I Saw the Light
Real Man
Just One Victory
The Want of a Nail
Marlene
We Gotta Get You a Woman
The Ballad (Denny & Jean)
The Want of a Nail
Hawking

I really love the first two TPOH albums. I hated to see them break up.

Jim Marquis said...

Oops, guess I REALLY like The Want of a Nail...replace the second one with Buffalo Grass.

Scott said...

I think Like Moe, mine would change depending on what day you asked me: Today it would be:

Determination
Couldn't I Just Tell You
Drive
Pretending to Care
Hope I'm Around
Sometimes I Don't Know What to Feel
It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference
Just One Victory
The Night the Carousel Burned Down
Woman's World