Friday, August 31, 2012

Paralympic Enemy

The Paralympics are currently taking place in the UK [Off to see some athlectics, swiomming and equestrian events this weekend] but as this is a music blog, I'll say I was very happy to see Channel Four the broadcaster who is carrying over 500 hours of live coverage of the event has been using Public Enemy's - 'Harder than you Think', off their 2007 album How You Sell Soul to a Soulless People Who Sold Their Soul???, as it's theme music for all their coverage - including in trial like this one. The original video for the track I LOVE this song. It was the stand out track off the Soul album and one that I told anyone who'd listen to me deserved to be a hit. As a result of the Channel 4 usage it looks like being Top 10 in the UK singles charts this Sunday. PE also have a good new album out Most of my Heroes Still Don't Appear on No Stamps

No comments: