Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Toddness

Apparently Todd is STILL writing that autobiography ...

Rundgren also has been writing a high-concept autobiography -- slowly, he says, because it reminds him of "a big homework assignment." Each page of the book can be read separately and will contain three distinct elements: a factual account of something that happened, his fantasy recollection of that same experience ("what I idealistically remember," Rundgren says) and a philosophical summary of what he learned from it. "It's not really chaptered," he says. "Sometimes I think I need a concept to do just about anything."


I remember when I joined Patronet for a year, a few years back, this was a coming soon item!

Meanwhile the Palm Beach Post has a nice interview with a mention of Bourgeois Tagg too.

The Herald Times has a piece on Toby Myers who apparently watched the first-ever broadcast of “Saturday Night Live” in Todd Rundgren’s living room with Rundgren and Bebe Buell

No comments: