Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Todd album 'Arena' out next month

The wait is almost over folks. According to this article on Vindy.com, Todd's new album, entitled, 'Arena' is out next month.

Part inspired by the New Cars tour Todd says: "I found myself just going out and doing this sort of guerilla guitar quartet thing around the country and around Canada, So when it came time to make a record, I thought maybe I’ll just continue in that vein and write something that is appropriate to the guitar, since the fans seems to be enjoying it so much"

Track listing and cover pic here

3 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

Great cover, what a joker.

My buddy and I are seeing him here in Seattle on July 9 at a club. Can't wait to hear some of the new stuff!

Unknown said...

Hope you got your tickets for the Forum on the 23rd of November!

Scott said...

I certainly did anthony!