Thursday, February 21, 2013

the countdown is on ...

So there is only just over a month to go before the new Todd studio album comes out (or 'drops' as I believe the kids like to say these days). As always with a new Toddd album I am looking forward to it, and at the same time wondering if he can pull another great record out of the bag, as following his last 2 (proper) studio albums Liars and Arena is not an easy task.

The new album merges rock with electronica by all accounts, and some of the tracks have surfaced online, but I have resisted the temptation to seek them out and instead will wait for the official release.

Even better news is that Todd will return to British shores again to promote the album, and I already have my tickets booked for that in June (in a week where i shall also get to see Rick Springfield live for the first time - his fist uk dates in over 25 years)

Let there be Todd ...

2 comments:

Jim Marquis said...

Yeah, Liars and Arena were great. Sure hope he makes it to Seattle sometime this year.

I'm going to see Yes perform 3 complete albums on March 3rd.

Jim Marquis said...

Yeah, Liars and Arean were really good albums. I sure hope he comes to Seattle sometime this year.

I'm going to see Yes on March 3rd. On this tour they're doing 3 complete albums.